I made these crowns using construction paper and stickers. They are so easy and you save construction paper. I used black construction paper because they were for Kwanzaa and the New Year!
- One Piece of Construction Paper- Any Color
- Fold the Construction Paper in half to make the design you want
- Fold the bottom of the paper so that you can attach the straps
- Use the paper that you had left over from the design to attach to the fold for the straps.
- Add stickers for decorations! and you are done.
Let me know if you tried making these crowns and how they worked out for you. Be creative and have fun!